16.12.13

WORDS | Pajamas


Past Friday was my last class at university until the half of February. Vacation? No, unfortunately not. This period of time is time to study for your exams and to make them. My first exam is on the 7th of January and the last one on the 28th. This basically means that I'm going to live in pajamas and joggings for 1,5 month. There will be a few exceptions : Christmas, New Year and the days I have to go to uni for my exams. I look forward to wear comfortable clothes all the time but I think that by the end, I will be very happy that I can rediscover my closet again! 
Do you also study in pj's/joggers? Or is their another time that you constantly live in comfortable clothes? 
To everyone who has exams : good luck! 

10 comments:

  1. Is this a challenge? Because I can be in PJ's for days in a row haha! Sorry you still have exams but Happy Holidays !
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking in pj's is not a challenge no haha ! The exams on the contrary..
      Happy holidays for you as well honey! x

      Delete
  2. I feel you, I'm finishing uni this week and then I've got my exams in Jan. I pretty much also study in comfy clothes, mostly leggings though :)
    Good luck to you too!
    xx

    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, leggings are awesome as study-outfit !
      Good luck with your exams xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Lyn! You read my mind! I LIVED in cozy clothes when I was in college! Now I work as a fashion designer and get to design sweats all day long. It's a dream! Life is too short to be uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow fashiondesigner !! What kind of sweats do you design? I'm very curious!

      Delete
  4. Good luck!!

    GIVEAWAY/ SORTEO! Enter now!Participa ya!
    http://www.blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could go out in pajamas I would, and maybe I will. I wish you good luck!

    following on Google +. I just started out, wanna come by?Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and twitter?
    Mona
    my hollywood daze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the good luck & for following me Mona! I will come take a look at your blog :)

      Delete