19.10.13

INSPIRATION | Think pink


While I am writing this post I am exhausted but I think it is very important that I write this post. Why? October is the month of breast cancer awareness and many people from all over the world are dealing with this type of cancer so it is important that we show them that we think of them. Off course this isn't the only time we need to show them that we care etc. but just a little bit extra never hurts.
Message to everyone who is dealing with this disease : I wish you lots of strength during this hard time and don't forget to THINK PINK! 









6 comments:

  1. love your blog! :)
    visit mine
    fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, pink is one of my favourite colours and we are definately going to see a lot of it this season.
    Thanks so much for your visit and comment
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! Thanks for the comment back :)

      Delete
  3. Love pink. Great post. Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB and Twitter? Please let me know on my blog!!!Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !
      I will first take a look at your blog :)

      Delete