4.8.13

LIFE | Happy International Sister's Day


Today is International Sister's Day and since I have a little sister who is sweet, smart, beautiful on the outside and inside, she definetely deserves to be mentioned today! There is a big age difference between us, 13 years, but she's one of my best friends (may sound strange but it is). She is also the one person in this whole world who can make me smile even when I'm crying. She just makes me so happy : just by looking at her being happy makes me happy ! She is the best sister in the world and my world wouldn't be complete without her. 
If you have a little/big sister, I really hope that she is as great as mine ! 

P.S. : I'll try to write another post today, the one I promised you guys yesterday but I didn't make it..

No comments:

Post a Comment