4.5.13

OUTFIT | Different trousers


My little sister did her First Communion in the local church. I'm pretty conservative when it comes to wearing clothes to church : I didn't want to wear a dress but trousers. I think it's one of the first times you see me wearing not a skinny jeans/pants! Normally I would have worn wedges instead of flats but I woke up this morning and I had no desire to wear heels, so my pants are a little bit long and it looks a bit weird but I really really didn't have to courage to wear heels. I wanted to be dressed classic and to me, this is a classical look. 
Tomorrow is the big celebration/party and obviously I'm going to wear another outfit. What my outfit will look like is a surprise to you and to me, because I still haven't figured out what I'm going to wear! 
Decisions, decisions, decisions... 






Vero Moda blouse // New Look blazer // Terre Bleu trousers // Esprit belt // H&M sunglasses // Mango bag // New Look flats

1 comment:

  1. nice outfit :)
    do you want to follow each other ? i already followed . hope you follow back

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    xo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete