7.11.12

Aliceroxy


I'm going to talk to you about a new blog : Aliceroxy. 
The people behind the blog are Charlotte, who you can see behind me in the picture (that's why I decided to take this photo), and Daan, Charlotte 's boyfriend. 
I'm writing a post about this special blog because I know Charlotte for years now. She has always been a fashionista, even when other people said "urgh, that's ugly, she continued wearing it. She really has her own style and that's what I adore about her. 
Something else I want to say is that they are such a cute couple and the fact that they are having a blog togheter, means that they are interested in the same kind of things and that they are a good team! 
Don't hesitate to take a look at their blog : 

1 comment:

  1. thanks sweetie!
    so kind of you :)
    please follow me on Google Friend Connect xoxo

    ReplyDelete