21.5.12

2 pair of new sandals


In exactly one month, summer will officialy be in the country. So it's time to hurry up for buying shorts, skirts, dresses, sandals, flats, bikinis, .. I decided to buy these 2 pair of studded sandals. If you're already following me for a while, you know that I'm a huge fan of studs so when I saw these sandals, I just had to buy them!
What do you think of them? And which is your favourite pair? 
P.S. : My feet look a little bit weird because they were swollen  (I hope this is the right word, haha)





4 comments:

  1. love them! :)

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooi Lynn, vooral tweede paar! Waar heb je die gehaald??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mooi Lynn, vooral tweede paar! Waar heb je die gehaald?

    www.vstefanie.blogspot.Com
    www.pinterest.com/vstefanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey stefanie, ze zijn van de Zara allebei :)

      Delete