18.1.12

London day 1

Last Thursday, I left Belgium and I went to London. It was my first time in London so I was very nervous and excited :) my mum and I went by the Eurostar -the train under the sea- and we arrived in London at 10.30 local time. First we went to the hotel to drop off our luggage and then we decided to go on a tour on a famous red buss. We were on the buss and the bussdriver told us that we were doing the blue tour (we didn't even knew that there was more than one..). We hopped off the buss at Harrods and in this amazing and very big, beautiful shop I tried on a dress from Ellie Saab. You can already guess I didn't buy the dress because it was very very expensive... But as I said, I tried it on and it felt like I was a princess, I guess every girl wants to feel like princess, or not? In the afternoon we went to Oxford Street -the famous shoppingstreet in London- I bought a cover for my Blackberry with I love London on it and also a sweater from Urban Outfitters, gosh, love that store! Before we knew, it was already late and we decided to have dinner at one of the restaurant in our hotel. We ate in a Chinese / Malaysian restaurant but it was a little bit too spicy for me ..

PS : I'm sorry that it's been such a long time ago that I wrote a post but I wasn't able to take my laptop with me and I'm sick..













H&M VEST
ONLY JEANS
JHAY BOOTS
MANGO BAG
SCARF (bought in Avignon)

No comments:

Post a Comment